5GN CloudPort provides scalable connectivity between multiple data centres, clouds and network environments.
CloudPort enables the creation of private point-to-point connectivity by utilising 5GN’s state-of-the-art Ethernet fabric network between a customer connected on any of 5GN’s POPs and a host of DCs, 5GN private cloud, multiple public clouds and other services.
Global Points of Presence (PoPs)
5GN has deployed global network infrastructure with an ever-increasing list of on-net data centres and POPs. Our infrastructure is located in major Australian metropolitan areas and extends to Singapore, New Zealand, Japan and the United States. Once connected to this network, a customer can create virtual network connections to any POP and its connected services.
5GN CloudPort Services are transparent Layer 2 services offering:
- Secure and private point-to-point connectivity between your physical data centre or site and other data centres, Cloud Service Providers (CSPs) and other services
- Connect once and build multiple connections using the same physical port
- Flexible bandwidth options from 100Mbps to 10Gbps with an ability to increase or decrease your bandwidth as your business demand changes
- Guaranteed bandwidth without any network contention
- Metro, National and International coverage